Maui Man Condo Rentals
21555 Thornton Ave, Maple Ridge, BC Canada V4R-2G8
Terms and Conditions:
Please read carefully.
"Please treat my home as your own." Our units are second homes to the owners. Please treat them with respect.
A) DEPOSIT, PAYMENT, AND CANCELLATION:
- All rates quoted are all in US funds and are subject to tax and applicable cleaning fees.
- A deposit equal to thirty percent (30%) or $500 US due at time of booking (this varies by unit and will be included in your quote) is. For stays of 21 nights or longer, the deposit policy and cancellation fee will vary by property, season, and length of stay. Contact us for details.
- Full payment is due 60 days prior to arrival and will be automatically charged to your credit card on file. It is your responsibility to contact us before the due date if this needs to be updated.
- Cancellations must be submitted in writing. This can be submitted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All cancelations are subject to a fee equal to 50% of the deposit if cancelled more than 60 days prior to arrival, up to a maximum of $250.00.
- If the reservation is cancelled within 60 days of arrival, there shall be no refund unless the property is re-rented during the period of the reservation. If the property is re-rented, a pro-rated refund will be issued based on the nights that are re-rented, at the negotiated rate the unit is re-rented for, less a cancellation fee of $100 US.
- There will be no refunds issued due to inclement weather including hurricanes and floods, or other events beyond our control (flight cancellations, airline strikes, etc.)
- You will be charged for any Hawaii General Excise Tax ("GET"), and/or Transit Accommodations Tax ("TAT") that is due. Tax rates are set by the State of Hawaii and are subject to change without notice.
- As units are individually owned, deposits are non-transferrable.
Upon our receipt of the accepted terms, please call 1 866-456-MAUI (6284) to submit your deposit via Visa or MasterCard.
Note: We reserve the right to move you to a similar unit should your selected unit become unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control (ex. flood, fire, etc.).
B) CREDIT CARD ON FILE
Guest's credit card must be on file. We retain the right to charge your credit card for any damage, breakage or additional cleaning attributed to wear and tear in excess of normal use.
Upon our cleaning service's satisfactory review of unit's inventory and unit floor, carpet and furnishings conditions, there will be no additional charges to your credit card.
Note: Some units require a prepaid refundable security deposit. This will be refunded back to your credit card within 14 days provided there is no damage to the unit or additional cleaning required.
All units are NON-SMOKING inside and on the lanai.
The Hawaii State Law 295, enacted on November 16, 2006, and updated in 2015, prohibits smoking in all enclosed or partially enclosed areas open to the public. This includes the smoking of cigarettes, electronic cigarettes, cigars, medical marijuana, and all illegal substances. All Units are subject to this law. Manager will keep your credit card information on file. If a smoking violation occurs, either a fine of $500.00 will be charged to your credit card or your security deposit will be retained.
D)Â CHECK IN/OUT TIME
Check-in time for 3-bedroom Units is 4:00 PM local time. For all other Units, check-in time is 3:00 PM local time.
Check-out is required by 11:00 AM on the day of departure. Late check outs may be available for an additional fee. Contact us for details and availability.
If you are in the unit before 3:00 PM on your arrival day or after 11:00 AM on your departure day, there will be a charge equal to one night's rent plus tax.
E) HOUSE RULES
- Parties, receptions, luaus, events, and gatherings of any kind are strictly prohibited.
- No additional occupants beyond the maximum occupancy allowed in each unit will be permitted.
- No pets are permitted without written consent from the manager.
- Be respectful of your neighbors and the space. Please abide by resort specific rules regarding quiet hours, pool rules, etc. as posted at the resort.
- Units are individually owned and decorated. Please do not remove any furnishings, equipment or items from the unit, including any linen, dishes or other items from the unit.
- We are not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged personal belongings.
- We make our best efforts to ensure that all equipment within the unit is in good working order, although we cannot guarantee that any equipment will not break down during your stay. Such a breakdown does not constitute a breach of this Agreement or give Guest any right to any refund or rental adjustments. In the event of a breakdown, we will use our best efforts to remedy the situation as soon as possible after notification.
- We make no guarantee that properties adjacent to the Unit will be free from disturbances, including but not limited to noise or inconvenience from construction, traffic or other guests or neighbors. Any such disturbance shall not constitute a breach of this Agreement or give Guest any right to any refund or rental adjustment.
- Hawaii is located in a tropical climate, and insects, rodents and lizards flourish in this environment. Although we make our best efforts to minimize interactions with these pests, any contact with such a pest within or outside the unit does not constitute a breach of this Agreement or give Guest any right to any refund or rental adjustment.
- Any issue with the Unit shall be immediately reported to Manager by calling 1-866-456-6284. The Manager and Owner shall have a reasonable amount of time to restore the Unit to acceptable conditions, and any issues presented that do not prevent reasonable and habitable occupancy of the Unit shall not constitute a breach of this Agreement or give the Guest any right to any refund or rental adjustment.
G) RIGHT TO ENTER
Manager reserves the right to enter the Unit with 24 hours' notice to the Guest for any reason deemed necessary to service or inspect the Unit on the Owner's behalf.
H) LOST AND FOUND ITEMS
We are not responsible for lost items. Upon departure, please thoroughly inspect the Unit for any potential items left behind, including electronics, chargers and clothing. Any items found by our cleaners can be shipped to you upon request. There will be a $20 service charge plus shipping charges.
We thank you for being our guests and hope to help make your Maui vacation a memorable one!
Please fill out the information below and forward back to us. We require this information for emergency purposes, and in order to have your unit ready for your arrival.
# of Occupants:
Full names of all occupants:
Cell(s) # where you can be contacted while on Island:
Approximate Flight Arrival Time:
Approximate Flight Departure Time:
I have read, understand, and agree to the terms and conditions of this rental (signature required below).
Please contact us with any questions you may have.
Mahalo nui loa (thank you very much)
Maui Man Condo Rentals