Pricing and Availability
This property PRICE AND AVAILABILITY is only available through our agents. We reply instantly during business hours 9am to 5pm.
You may use the form below or email us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Maui Kamaole is a deluxe, low density condominium complex spread over 23 acres of lush, vibrant Hawaiian landscape in sunny South Kihei. Maui Kamaole is Kihei’s first-class resort property with only 316 units. The complex is low rise, and each building is only two stories. Unit B-214, is a two bedroom - two bath unit with the highest quality upgrades. It is located on the second floor in bougainvillea? cluster with ocean and mountain views.
Maui Kamaole is considered one of Kihie's most luxurious resorts and it really shows in the care given to the abundant greenery and luscious flowers through out the grounds. Maui’s lush, tropical climate offers year-round, perfect growing conditions for some of the world’s most beautiful flowers. The grounds are meticulously landscaped with a conscientious regard for Hawaii’s climate and ecological uniqueness. The goal is to provide guests with an atmosphere that will relax and rejuvenate. Enjoy relaxing evening strolls on the velvety lawns, among fragrant flora and shady palms.
Maui Kamaole is across from one the area's best swimming and snorkeling beach, Kamaole III and easy walking distance to Kihei's restaurants and shopping. A short drive will get you to The Wailea Resort, home to 90 holes of championship golf, world-class tennis, shopping and dining.
- Townhouse style trade-wind condo with cathedral ceiling
- 2 bedroom, 2 bath luxury condo in beautiful tropically landscaped complex
- Gourmet Kitchen – fully stocked
- Traditional dining and breakfast bar
- Dining Lanai off living area with tropical garden and Ocean views
- Private lanai’s off both bedrooms
- Queen beds in both master bedrooms, Queen sofa sleeper and Self-inflating queen mattress
- Master bedroom and bath upstairs in separate suite with private lanai
- Free high speed internet: wireless
- Full size Washer/Dryer in the condo
- Hair dryer in both bathrooms
- A/C in all rooms
- TV and Cable
- Boogie boards, beach chairs, beach mats, beach toys, various sized soft and hard sided ice chests
- Baby gate
- Varied selection of fiction and non-fiction reading material including Maui Guide Book
- Board games
- Nice starter kit of supplies provided
- Tropical landscaped complex with 2 pools, Jacuzzis, tennis and paddle board courts
- Lower pool across the parking area from the condo
- Covered gathering area & barbecue at the lower pool
- BBQ areas around complex
- Security camera’s throughout the property
- 5 minute walk to Kamaole III beach and entrance to the Heritage Trail
- 5 minute walk to boat launching area and pick up for snorkeling, fishing, kayaking, sailing
- Only two blocks from exclusive Wailea with its world class gold courses, upscale shopping and miles of beaches
About Maui Man
Aloha and welcome to Maui Man Condo Rentals! We have beautiful vacation rentals all over Maui, from Kapalua to Makena. Maui Man has been helping clients create amazing vacations for over 20 years and counting!
Thank you for visiting our page! We continue to add units to our site. If you don't see the one your looking for, please contact us. Mahalo!
Allow us to introduce ourselves:
Owner & Founder
Randy's very first trip to Maui in 1980 brought him to The Mauian in Napili, where he immediately fell in love with the island. A true Hawaiian at heart, Randy had to be dragged, kicking and screaming, onto the plane back to Canada where he immediately began planning his next trip.
Over the next few years of vacationing in Maui, Randy formed many friendships with the locals on the island, and what began as a favor to help a friend rent out his condo has grown into the well-established company that Maui Man Condo Rentals is today.
Randy's passion and love of the island is what sets him apart, and it only takes one conversation with him to grasp that. When asked what the best thing about running his company is, Randy answered, "Being able to help people have the same amazing experience I did on my first trip... to help them create their own memories, and send them somewhere that some people only dream of visiting."
Sarah shares Randy's for the business, and loves being able to apply her background in hospitality and recreation. Believe it or not, Sarah had never been to Maui until meeting Randy, but knew that Hawaii was a very special place after visiting Waikiki in 2010. She is excited to be part of this growing company, and knows it will be successful because of the great team they have formed.