Pricing and Availability
This property PRICE AND AVAILABILITY is only available through our agents. We reply instantly during business hours 9am to 5pm.
You may use the form below or email us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to Kaanapali Shores Unit 105, arguably the most desirable 1-bedroom on the property; just 65 steps to the beach, completely remodeled, ground floor unit with semi-private lawn area off the lanai. This is not just a place to sleep; it’s a feature unit at a destination property.
* Stunning ocean front location with ocean views
* Steps to the beach, 2 pools, 2 hot tubs, restaurant and pool bar
* Ultra modern kitchen with granite counter tops and glass tile back splash
* Brand new GE stainless steel appliances
* Keurig single cup coffee brewer
* Spa style bathroom with double vanity sink
* Central Air
* Huge great room with 40” flat screen, DVD, and movie collection
* iPod ready unit with docking station in the living room and bedroom
* Full size crib and amenities for families with small children
* Custom art pieces and tile work
* 18” Italian porcelain tile throughout; carpet in the bedroom
* Shops, restaurant, tennis, health club, salon on site
* King Bed in the bedroom
* Custom built Murphy bed/ entertainment center in the living room
* Comfortable for 4 adults; can accommodate 6 with the pull out couch, but max 4 adults in the unit please. Ideal for families or couples.
About Maui Man
Aloha and welcome to Maui Man Condo Rentals! We have beautiful vacation rentals all over Maui, from Kapalua to Makena. Maui Man has been helping clients create amazing vacations for over 20 years and counting!
Thank you for visiting our page! We continue to add units to our site. If you don't see the one your looking for, please contact us. Mahalo!
Allow us to introduce ourselves:
Owner & Founder
Randy's very first trip to Maui in 1980 brought him to The Mauian in Napili, where he immediately fell in love with the island. A true Hawaiian at heart, Randy had to be dragged, kicking and screaming, onto the plane back to Canada where he immediately began planning his next trip.
Over the next few years of vacationing in Maui, Randy formed many friendships with the locals on the island, and what began as a favor to help a friend rent out his condo has grown into the well-established company that Maui Man Condo Rentals is today.
Randy's passion and love of the island is what sets him apart, and it only takes one conversation with him to grasp that. When asked what the best thing about running his company is, Randy answered, "Being able to help people have the same amazing experience I did on my first trip... to help them create their own memories, and send them somewhere that some people only dream of visiting."
Sarah shares Randy's for the business, and loves being able to apply her background in hospitality and recreation. Believe it or not, Sarah had never been to Maui until meeting Randy, but knew that Hawaii was a very special place after visiting Waikiki in 2010. She is excited to be part of this growing company, and knows it will be successful because of the great team they have formed.